Flagstaff Councilmember Eva Putzova has asked the public for their thoughts. In fact, she’d like you to share them with her. But she’s limiting it to a whopping 6 words. This is a rare opportunity to communicate with Putzova, your representative, so make every one of those six words count. As always, keep it respectful and issue based. Follow this LINK to submit your six words directly to her.
Putzova rarely does public meetings and in fact has in the past dissuaded her Flagstaff constituents from meeting her in person by reminding them, in a stroke of inclusiveness, that,
“We will not debate the merits of progressive stances and politics”
and only wants those “with a bona fide interest in advancing socially and economicly progressive and environmentally sustainable policies”. Putzova
So as you can see, this is such a rare opportunity bestowed upon you. I’ve included the rules for communicating with Eva below just so that you are fully aware of what is allowed and not allowed.
Have fun and enjoy this rare opportunity.
Please join the Northern Arizona Project by sharing in 6 words or less what matters to you the most! Eva Putzova
Going forward, I will continue having these community meetings but with a few rules to ensure everybody benefits and the conversation is constructive:
1. We will not debate the merits of progressive stances and politics. (That can be interesting but the campaign is over and the voters have expressed their will by giving me a mandate).
2. We will not discuss issues that are not local in nature and/or outside of the Council’s reach.
3. Only courteous and constructive dialog will be acceptable.
4. Everybody with a bona fide interest in advancing socially and economicly progressive and environmentally sustainable policies is welcome to join the “Community Check-in” meetings anytime.
5. If 1-4 does not describe your intentions or you can’t live with these rules, I still want to hear your perspective–please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your views or call me at 928-213-2015 to schedule an appointment.