State bills flying through the hopper!
The legislature is moving fast. Bills on school choice and vouchers, bills on social media bans, sports betting and more! Jeff breaks down a few bills that you should be aware of.
Bruce Sidlinger on censorship!
- Word banning? People getting blocked, maybe even banned on social media for using the wrong word. What word did Bruce misuse and what’s his punishment?
- Banning someone on social media! What if the government uses social media? How will lowly citizens get info if they’re banned?
Jane Becher, Grades, Vouchers & Epic Fails!
- School grades not counting? Gov. signs bill. What’s it mean?
- Finally, a bill everyone can get behind, even teachers unions! Vouchers for all? Legislature pushing private school vouchers!
- Is it time for some leaders to step aside? Jeff thinks so!
D.C. Update with Congressman Paul Gosar
- Social media censorship and section 230 exemptions! Watch what you wish for, you may be censored next!
- Final outcome of Senate trial. What’s to come?
- Throwing money we don’t have at problems we don’t seem to be fixing.
- How do we take back this country?
- How do walls/fences work in D.C. but not at our border?
- How is the eviction moratorium Constitutional?
- Bad gun bills discussed!
Tune in Wednesday at 4:06 for open line Wednesday and chime in with your live comments at 877-971-3971