20 year war ends, Flagstaff school goes virtual plus open lines with Mark Haughwout
Tuesday, August 31, 2021: Show# 1185
- (0:00-21:58) A new era for America, the end of the 20 year Afghanistan War. Jeff and Mark discuss.
- (21:59-33:39) Hedging inflation long term with fixed low interest mortgages. Deflation vs. inflation.
- (33:40-50:44) A discussion on first homes, living where you can afford and making sacrifices to get ahead. Hurricane updates.
- (50:45-76:00) A discussion on Covid contradictions. Listener chimes in on negative vaccine reaction. Listener chimes in on OSB plants in NAZ and foreign ownership. Another listener shares info about a Flagstaff school that’s going virtual due to a few cases.
- (76:01-84:29) Coconino Republican Chair Vickie Parks talks about getting involved and the booth at the county fair. Olivia shares a chicken update.