America 2021 with Bruce Sidlinger: shortages, high prices, bad service, politicians screwing things up, banning gas engines, 2 for 1 $plit, Captan Kirk in space and giving up on FaceBook.
Wednesday, October 13, 2021: Show# 1216
- (0:00-17:03) Everything’s delayed in America and politicians keep making it worse! Bruce runs outta gas and can’t get a tow truck which naturally leads to a gas can nightmare. American politicians ruined the gas can yet people have faith they can fix anything else! Plus Bruce shares his travel experience, New Mexico’s insanity, tracking tourists and how politicians are wrecking everything while the average American pays the price, literally. William Shatner in space at 90 years old.
- (17:04-30:27) Jeff picks on Jeff Bezos’ rocket. Bruce went to extremes during Covid and http://www.MyHomco.com accommodated him. Jeff talks about the series Yellowstone and old time western justice. Bruce says he’s a feminist but later talks about all the wimps in America. Plenty to get canceled over in this segment! + Jeff says good doctors will just cater to people with money to avoid the governments crazy requirements. Maybe the best will just set up overseas?
- (30:28-43:15) Bruce and Jeff get deep into Facebook, social addictions which leads (naturally) to survivalism, water, bacon and battery powered devices.
- (43:17-63:35) Land of Enchantment? New Mexico’s tyranny + being tough in America. Getting rid of the U.N. California cancels small engines and debating gas vs. battery and other useful info and banter.
- (63:36-74:04) The dollar and a 2 for $plit? Inflation, minimum wage and a house that’s 354% higher + $12 burgers, underground economies and tracking $600 sales!