Dr. Ruddell explains private tax credits in AZ. America First Rally with former White House Comms. Dir. Mercedes Schlapp and Jim Lamon
0:00-19:22 Arizona News Roundup:
- Substitute teacher requirements reduced due to shortage.
- Shooting in Flagstaff.
- Tragic accident outside Flagstaff.
- Douglas teen pleads to terrorism charges.
- Legislature moves on several election integrity bills.
19:23-36:55 Arizona private school tax credits with Dr. Jenifer Ruddell, co-director of Flagstaff Christian School.
- How you can donate up to $2,400 to the school and even student of your choice.
- How private school tax credits work in Ariozna.
Dr. Ruddell is a parent of five sons, all attending Flagstaff Christian School where she is co-director. Dr. Ruddell is also a gold medal Paralympian.
36:56-43:28 Comments on truck driver shortages and NY mask mandate shot down.
43:29-59:07 Former White House Comms. Dir. Mercedes Schlapp and Senate Candidate Jim Lamon talk America First. Also discuss border crisis and how to fix it, the disconnect Senator Kelly shows when it comes to inflation and Mercedes shares a story of her times at the White House working with President Trump. Tickets for Thursday’s America First Rally at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/defend-america-rally-w-jim-lamon-mercedes-schlapp-tickets-244848667957
59:08-74:11 Biden vaccine mandate finally dies, this time by OSHA’s hands. Olivia shares a listener comment of solicitation by FUSD in Winslow and a dog vs. mountain lion story.
Join us Wednesday for open lines by calling 877-971-3971