#1542: Friday, January 6, 2023
#1542: With opening day Monday, Arizona Senator Wendy Rogers gives a legislative preview.
Senator Wendy Rogers gives a Legislative Preview
- 1:00 Thoughts on kari Lakes election lawsuit and her belief that she may still become governor of Arizona.
- 8:00 What does she see for the upcoming legislative session and working with a Democrat Governor.
- 11:00 Are the Republicans united in Arizona and thoughts on Senate President Warren Peterson.
- 13:00 Arizona’s budget doubled under Ducey, last year it was $18billion. Is this the new baseline?
- 16:00 Getting vocal in rural Arizona!
- 20:00 Where does Senator Rogers see Arizona heading politically?
- 23:00 Comments on the Speaker of the house controversy and her gratitude to holdouts Biggs, Crane and Gosar.
- 30:00 What does she hope to get done this legislative session.
- 37:00 Olivia joins Jeff with listener comments, dinner plans and eviction moratoriums.
- 43:00 An update on the Speaker of the House voting in DC
- 52:00 Congressman Elect Eli Crane
- 64:00 More listener comments and this months giveaway.