Biden VAX mandate shot down. New laws on short term rentals? PPI way up! $1.7billion student loans forgiven. City of Flag re-masks.
A busy show with updates on a bunch of news items including:
- Biden’s vaccine mandate on employers with 100 or more employees gets blocked by the US Supreme Court but mandate on medical workers remains.
- $1.7billion in college debt forgiven.
- Flagstaff City facilities re-mask up and limit occupancy due to Omicron.
- Two high profile arrests in Arizona.
- Jeff breaks down CA spending per resident vs AZ. Let’s not become CA!
- PPI which measures wholesale prices spike. Jeff talks inflation.
- Jeff goes over several proposed laws at the AZ Legislature including limits on short term rentals, a Donald J. Trump Day and a holiday for voting.
- Jeff answers several listener emails on water, saving money and more. Send your comments to email@example.com
Senate candidate Jim Lamon will be on Fridays show. Tune in at 4:06 on 97.1FM or at www.TalkWithJeff.com