#1543: Monday, January 9, 2023
#1543 Regulating drag shows and ordering who you hire. Destroying “dangerous” gas cans and banning “dangerous” gas stoves! + Katie Hobbs delivers Arizona State of the State Address.
1:30 What concessions did the House Freedom Caucus get in trade for their votes for Kevin MacCarthy?
9:00 Another year, another ban? Government agency citing “safety” concerns over gas appliances, like your stove, and may ban them!
11:00 Remember when the politicians fixed the gas can in the name of safety and environmentalism? Getting to work for America? These politicians can’t even fix the gas can, after they ruined it, despite a simple solution being available!
21:00 Governments starting to raise fees, trash up in Flagstaff and Prescott.
24:00 AZ Senate votes Warren Petersen President and Ben Toma as Speaker of the House.
25:00 AZ Governor Katie Hobbs first executive order creating non discrimination policies for state agencies and subcontractors regarding LGBT hiring.
30:00 Senator Kern introduces bill to regulate drag shows in Arizona.
43:00 Olivia adds an additional to the monthly giveaway and Angela returns.
48:00-74:11 Katie Hobbs State of the State Address, Hobbs hits on 7 of her agenda points:
- K-12 Education, ESA at risk?
- NAU, ASU, UA, tuition for “dreamers”.
- Arizona’s “housing crisis” and AZ homeless issue.
- Child tax credit and Hobb’s $50,000,000 allocation to counter inflation (more money to fight more money) + exempting diapers and feminine hygiene products from state sales tax.
- Immigration and law enforcement.